Jeff Bullas has put this handy little list together to give you some ideas of what your business should be sharing on social media.
20 Things To Share On Social Media:
1. YouTube Videos reviewing products or showing how to construct a product for DIY
2. Photos of events, exhibitions and post them on Flickr
3. If you are a creative business and create images and art also put them on Flickr or other social media sharing sites
4. Audio recordings of your online videos put them on your website or blog
5. PDF documents of offline archived information that is appropriate to put online
6. Slideshare presentations
11. Music if you are a musician
12. Text format of your video blog posts
13. Microsoft Office Documents
14. Notes displaying keypoints from your power point presentations
16. Press releases about your brand
17. News items about your company
18. Your Bookmarking such as Delicious, Stumbleupon and Digg
19. Competitions shouldn’t be just advertised on traditional Mass Media but shared via social media ..have a look at Ford’s Fiesta competition
20. Share your humour.. mix up your serious content with some humourous photo’s, articles and even cartoons.
Every one of these different types of content or “digital assets” can be published on multiple social media channels that are appropriate to leverage your content by world of mouth.
What content are you sharing on social media and can you do it better?